COVID-19 Protocols – Current from 14th September 2021
- You can enter the clinic with your pet provided:
- You do not have any cold or flu symptoms
- You aren't awaiting results of a COVID19 Test
- You aren't in isolation/quarantine
- You are wearing a well-fitting face mask when inside
- We have a 1 pet, 1 person rule - this means that only 1 person is permitted into the consultation room, this reduces the foot traffic coming through the clinic and ensures that we can maintain social distancing
- You must sign in using the QR code on the front door OR you must sign in using the attendance list at reception
- When waiting, please be mindful of the 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- There is a 5-person limit in our waiting area - If you arrive and see congestion in our waiting room area, please do not enter. Just give us a call on (03)9744 3611 to notify us of your arrival. We can then notify you when it's OK to enter.
- During your appointment, we will hold your pet for you - While we do still allow 1 owner to enter the consultation room, we will insist that you take a seat whilst we examine your pet, with or without the assistance of one of our trained vet nurses. This allows us to maintain a 1.5m distance from clients.
- Only Contact-less / Card Payments are accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above, please call us on (03)9744 3611 to discuss.
The Sunbury Animal Hospital Team thank you for your kindness, patience and understanding during these difficult times.