Q- When does your next Puppy School Class start?
A:- Our next new group intake for Thursday evening is Thursday 18th June 2019. 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Next new group intake for Sunday afternoons is Sunday 22nd June 2019. 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Q:- How many weeks does puppy school run for?
A:- Once a week for 5 weeks
There are many benefits to bringing your new fluffball to Puppy School. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our Hospital. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Our puppy preschool caters for puppies between the age of 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age. All puppies must have had at least their first vaccination prior to attending.
Our courses are run over 5 weeks and are held in a safe, clean and totally secure environment.
Q:- How much does Puppy School cost?
A:- $130 per puppy for the fun and informative 5 weeks course.