Small Animal Veterinarian Positions
Led by our Practice Principal’s Dr Christine Kidd & Dr Pauline Gaven Manly Road 24hr Veterinary Hospital is a privately owned multi-faceted veterinary hospital located in the beautiful bayside suburb of Manly. We provide General Practice and 24hr Emergency care, as well as a range of pet/surgical services including orthopaedic, dental health, ophthalmic – eye, ultrasonography, and clinical pathology.
Our facility is equipped with modern tools to deliver the best in Veterinary Medicine and Surgery including SmartFlow, DR X-ray, Endoscopy, Ventilators, IDEXX In House laboratory, ample patient warmers, multi-parameter patient monitors inc etCO2 and ultrasound.
Recently, Manly Road 24hr Veterinary Hospital has embraced exciting advancements which have accumulated into a transformation revolution. From the newly graduated to the experienced Veterinarian when you join our legendary team your talents will be nurtured, and your professional career made a priority.
Due to the ongoing business growth and expansion, (including an additional purpose-built facility that houses our new Dental/Ophthalmology wing) we are currently recruiting experienced veterinarians, recent graduates, return to work, semi-retired, and/or studying Veterinarians (local, interstate or overseas) to join our friendly team. Opportunities are diverse and we can accommodate candidates interested in any of the following areas:
- Consulting Vet - Seeing booked appointments to provide the best care to our regular clients and their pets.
- Support Vet - Seeing urgent or walk-in appointments on a triage basis, undertaking procedure’s or assisting with medical cases.
- Hospital Vet - Caring for our inpatients and performing medical procedures or diagnostics as required.
- Surgery Vet - Completing a surgical list of routine and basic-intermediate non-routine surgeries depending on experience.
- Overnight/Emergency Vet - Providing ongoing medical care for our hospitalised in patients and primary emergency consultations.
- Suitable applicants will need to have:
- Suitable qualifications (registrable in Queensland),
- Good work ethics
- Positive Attitude
- Love to work in a team environment
- Commitment and enthusiasm for veterinary education
What We Offer
Given our flexible and supporting management and working environment we can offer full time, part time, casual and locum hours.
Candidates at any experience level would be supported. As a result, the salary package on offer is from $60k-$100k+ depending on experience and further qualifications. In addition, we offer:
- VIN access
- $2500 continuous education allowance
- Paid Study week
- Support with our own Continuing Education Manager/HR Manager
- Relocation assistance
- Quarantine payment and visa sponsorship
- Regular Staff Activities
- Collaborative and supporting team
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to Sal Trujillo – HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternative phone + 61 429 941 420 for a confidential discussion.