COVID - 19 UPDATE
Monday 11.01.21 (In effect from 6pm)
To all of our wonderful clients and friends who visited our Hospital over the three day lockdown, we are so very grateful for your patience and compliance.
The people of Brisbane have risen to the challenge and the results have been fantastic.
An update from the QLD Government moving forward is as follows:
You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, except in your home. For example:
- shopping centres, supermarkets, retail outlets and indoor markets
- hospitals and aged care facilities
- churches and places of worship
- indoor recreational facilities and gyms
- indoor workplaces (where you can’t socially distance)
- public transport, taxis and rideshare
- airports and travelling on planes.
We recommend you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
Children under 12 years are and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt.
So our Team will still be wearing their masks and whilst our clients are no longer required to wear one on the premises, social distancing is very encouraged.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
We wish you and your pets much continued safety and good health.