COVID 19 UPDATE
Until advised otherwise, we are open as normal. Following are guidelines for your visit to our practice. These will change as the COVID 19 pandmeic progresses.
IF YOUR PET NEEDS VERTEINARY ATTENTION WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US AS FOLLOWS;
- To phone for an appointment - Please do not just walk in without an appointment. We do not want to offend or upset you as we may not be able to see you. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
- One person in the consult room - to reduce the number of people in the clinic we request only 1 owner presents with you pet. Consults will be spred out to minimize the number of people in the clinic.
- When arriving for your appointment please wait in your car - Phone the cllnic to let us know you have arrived and we will collect you from your car when a consult room and vet becomes avaliable.
- Use hand santisers we have made avaliable when you arrive and before you leave the clinic
- Please phone ahead to organise any prescription medication repeats, food, worming and flea control in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without need to wait.
- Consider postponing any routine surgery
- Ensure animals are kept upto date with preventative healthcare (vaccinations,worming and flea control) As parvo season is upon us it is critical to still vacinate your animals on time and ensure all animals including puppies older than 6 weeks are vaccnated. These should not be postponed unless there is a nationwide lockdown or we are forced to close the clinic for a mandatory isolation period.
- If you are aged, immunocompromised or have other health issues please phone and we will discuss what options are available before coming into the clinic.
We are still commited to run a 24 hour emergency service for you pets. Phone the clinic on 6885 5544 to retrieve the on call veterinarians phone number.
If you have
- Been overseas within 14 days
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID 19
- In a period of imposed isolation
****PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC****
In this ongoing pandemic of COVID 19 we will do everything in our power to ensure our animal friends are not forgotten and get the care they deserve
Dubbo Clinic located at 327 Darling Street, Dubbo & Narromine Vet Hospital located on Peak Hill Road, Narromine