There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
Our Puppy Preschool is taken by Robyn Glasziou. Robyn is a highly qualified Veterinary Nurse who has also done a Delta Society Canine Good Citizen course. Classes are run over four weeks (one hour per week). For the very low cost of $85, you will receive four lessons including take-home notes as well as a professionally photographed graduation certificate.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our next Puppy Pre-school class.