Covid - 19 Response
We care deeply about our team, their families and the wider community. For this reason we have changed up a few things. Your visit to our clinic looks a little different, but our hearts and our doors are still open.
- Our waiting room can only accomodate 9 clients and our reception team, so come in if safe to do so.
- Due to the size of our consultation rooms, we can accomodate you, your pet and your vet. There's no need for contact free consults, unless that is your preference. Just speak to our team if you wish to do so.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us on 9584 7500.
- Please only bring you and your pet to your appointment. If this is impossible, or you would prefer to remain in your car, a team member can come and collect your pet. Your vet will call you to discuss your pets condition during the exam and our nurses will return your pet to the car.
- Please phone ahead for medication or food orders so we can have them ready and waiting for when you arrive.
- Please be patient with our team, we only have limited phone lines and often twice the amount of people needing to contact us.