Covid - 19 Response
******Update as of 16th August 2021******
We care deeply about our team, their families and the wider community. For this reason we have changed up a few things. Your visit to our clinic looks a little different, but our hearts and our doors are still open.
- When you arrive for your appointment please wait in your car and call us on 9584 7500. Our reception team will advise you when it is safe to enter.
- Our waiting room can only accommodate 9 people including our reception team, please be mindful of this when entering the clinic.
- Due to the size of our consultation rooms, we can accommodate ONE person in addition to your pet and your vet. You have the option of contact free consults. Just let our reception team know when you call.
- Please phone ahead for medication or food orders, this allows us to have them ready and waiting for when you arrive.
- Please be patient with our team, we only have limited phone lines and often twice the amount of people needing to contact us.
- Masks are mandatory in line with current advice from the Victorian Government.
- The Hydrobath is CLOSED from 9pm the 16 th of August 2021