Covid - 19 Response
******Update at 2nd June 2021******
We care deeply about our team, their families and the wider community. For this reason we have changed up a few things. Your visit to our clinic looks a little different, but our hearts and our doors are still open.
- Our waiting room can only accommodate 9 clients and our reception team, so come in if safe to do so.
- Due to the size of our consultation rooms, we can accommodate one person in addition to your pet and your vet. There's no need for contact free consults, unless that is your preference. Just speak to our team if you wish to do so.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us on 9584 7500.
- Please phone ahead for medication or food orders, this allows us to have them ready and waiting for when you arrive.
- Please be patient with our team, we only have limited phone lines and often twice the amount of people needing to contact us.
- Masks are mandatory in line with current advice from the Victorian Government.
- The Hydrobath is open 24/7. Please be mindful of social distancing.