Do you have a new puppy? Does your puppy do any of these?
- Jumps up on people
- Toilets inside
- Barks excessively
- Acts aggressive or timid
- Gets scared when going to the vet
There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
Puppy Preschool can be started when pups are aged 6 to 16 weeks and consists of four 45 minute sessions.
When? Wednesay 7:15pm - 8:00pm (for 4 weeks)
Where? Sunbury Animal Hospital
How Much? $64.00 for the four sessions
How to Enrol? Visit us at the clinic to fill out an enrolment form.
With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
- Learn how to care for your puppy including worming and flea treatments.
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes.