There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Our puppy preschool caters for puppies between the age of 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age. All puppies must have had at least their first vaccination prior to attending.
Our courses are run over 5 weeks and are held in a safe, clean and totally secure environment.
Please call to find out when our next course starte.
Classes are capped at 10 puppies however should we receive more enrolments, classes may be extended to Tuesday night at 7pm or Sunday afternoons as well, providing available instructors are available.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our Puppy Pre-school classes.